Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

I fail


Why do I suck so hard at blogging? Its not like I'm purposefully not submitting new discussions, or that I can't come up with anything to type about. I'm a chatty Cathy, discussions occur to me every time, however, there seems to be a disconnect between by brain and fingers. When I get in front of my computer I get wrapped up in my self-consciousness. I become a figurative mute. Who the hell wants to read what I've got to say anyway? I don't even feel like reading this crap lol. My page has had 38 views, and yet there isn't a single comment. Let me clarify, I don't expect anyone to comment, in fact, I rarely ever comment on anything on the web. Lord knows it takes too much effort. Everyone expects you to be so god damn witty. I would like to sincerely apologize to the 38 nameless, faceless individuals out there who took the time to read my shit. Thank you for wasting your time on me lol


Future topics of interest...maybe

Nature vs. nurture- Becoming Gay
DateRate- a website that NEEDS to be made
Philippine women holding out on dishing the poonani to end fighting basically Lysistrata 2.0
My reflection on my time at NASA- the good, the bad, and the fucking retarded

Words of the Day
Abasia: inability to control muscles in walking
Pabulum: food








No comments:

Post a Comment