Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

house hunting near downtown San Jose

What has our city come to when I have to decide between living in a neighborhood with more sexual assaults or one with more breaking and entering reports. Lord knows I cant escape the sex offenders, I might as well invite them over to my house warming party. Seriously, when did our city become such a shit-hole? I'm aware that as far as big cities go, San Jose is one of the safest... it can be safer. Sure we can blame the lack of forces, or the decline in the economy; I can even understand the increase in theft, but what I don't understand is the increase in sexual assaults. Sexual assault does not seem like the poor mans crime. To me it seems like we've got one too many parolees who aren't getting checked in on how their supposed to be. I think its time we clear our jails out of non-violent offenders and pile in the real creepos. I would much rather prefer having a convicted vandalist living next door than a man who force-ably raped a minor. Justsayin...

Words of the week

Insipid: adj, lacking zest or excitement
Pulchritudinous: adj, beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment