Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gaddafi is dead...

and I can't help but wonder what will happen to all the guns we shipped over to Libya. 10 bucks says they'll make their way south to the Congo. Will we ever learn our lesson? In the 90s we thought it was a good idea to send guns and stingers to help out a few dissatisfied students who wanted the Soviets out of Afghanistan. Who woulda known that this group of students aka the Taliban would decide to turn against us? Try asking a fundamentalist group for your weapons back and see what happens. No worries, I'll save you the hassle, the US was dee-nied. Now with the power vaccum that I'm sure will form after the last remnants of Gaddafi's regime are completely eliminated, it is only a mater of time until we see a whole new wave of illicit arms dealing. I really really really hope I'm wrong here.

Words of the Week

Chicanery – deception
Chimerical – imaginary

No comments:

Post a Comment